Recovery & healing is closer than you think.
Addiction Therapies in Los Angeles
When it comes to treatment for drug and alcohol dependency, there’s no one correct approach. Both residential and outpatient programs utilize a variety of therapeutic services. Various Los Angeles addiction therapy services are available depending on individual needs. The admissions process should be thorough enough for specialists to create the most appropriate course of treatment.
Therapies We Offer:
Our Levels of Care
At Grace Recovery, we believe in rehabilitation that consists of comprehensive addiction treatment programs. For this reason, we offer medical detox, 30, 60, and 90-day residential programs, as well as options for outpatient treatment and aftercare services. Our expert staff can guide you through every step of your recovery journey.
Types of Addiction Therapies & Services
Therapy isn’t just sitting on a couch and talking to a counselor. While talk therapy, or psychotherapy, is a significant component of treatment, addiction therapy services can involve so much more.
Some therapies are evidence-based, while others are considered alternative or holistic. Evidence-based treatment is standard, but more and more rehab centers are recognizing the benefits of alternative, or complementary, therapy as well. The best treatment plans include therapies that touch on all aspects of clients’ health.
The different types of therapeutic services you may experience in a rehab or detox program include:
- Group therapy and family counseling: You talk to a counselor in a group of other rehab clients or with family members. Group therapy can provide different perspectives, while both types of counseling can give you much-needed support and encouragement.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): This short-term therapy helps clients change negative thinking patterns into positive ones, thereby improving their behavior.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): Closely related to CBT, DBT adds mindfulness and acceptance as traits to focus on.
- Trauma therapy: This can be very helpful for clients with a history of trauma and those that have a hard time with traditional talk therapy. Making them feel safe and secure is a top priority.
- Experiential therapy: This may involve art therapy, music therapy, or adventure therapy, as well as other types of activities. Clients work through feelings and emotions differently, often finding it easier to talk while doing something they enjoy.
- Holistic therapy: Yoga, meditation, tai chi, and even hiking through the woods are examples of holistic treatment. These mindfulness-centered practices bring a person into alignment by integrating their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
It’s very likely that you’ll take part in various addiction therapy services, whether you attend inpatient or outpatient treatment. Each type of therapy has its own benefits.
Don’t Wait. Begin Healing Today. Request a Callback 24/7.
Personalized Therapies Aid in Long-Term Recovery
Addiction doesn’t affect everyone the same way, so treatment shouldn’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. Many rehab facilities create individualized plans for each client. This way, everyone gets the most appropriate treatment, thereby increasing their chances for long-term recovery.
For example, not everyone needs trauma therapy as part of their addiction therapy services. However, this type of therapy is incredibly helpful for someone with a history of sexual abuse, PTSD, or domestic violence. A client may participate in individual and group therapy, and their counselor may focus on trauma therapy in their treatment.
Some clients have co-occurring mental health disorders, and they require therapy that addresses that. If they’ve had suicidal thoughts or acted on them in the past, DBT may be helpful for them, in addition to other therapy
We Work With Most Major Insurance Providers.
Find Your Path to Recovery at Our Los Angeles Addiction Treatment Center
At Grace Recovery, we pride ourselves on offering detox and rehab services in the same location. We can help you throughout your rehab experience.
Grace Recovery offers much more than just an alcohol detox program. In fact, we offer detox and rehab for many drugs. Some of our services include:
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Residential rehab
- Medication assisted treatment
- Yoga and exercise therapy
Don’t attempt to detox from alcohol yourself. Count on us when you need a reliable alcohol detox program. Reach out to Grace Recovery today at 866.431.3602 to see what we can do for you.